General Discussion

So... yep im canadian

Who watch hockey here ? its the playoff starting tonight
Member avatar small Simonizer 2y
Simonizer3127Member avatar small Drachea 2y
4/6
General Discussion

4/6

might be alittle late, if im late at all, just preventing.
Member avatar small Simonizer 2y
Simonizer089Member avatar small Simonizer 2y
General Discussion

PSA - Don't upgrade your followers immediately after 6.1 hits

With 6.1 being launched tomorrow, the garrison follower ilvl cap is being raised from 655 to 675. Once you raise 2 (or 3) followers beyond ilvl 660, you become eligible for the BRF cache quests, and similar to the last tier the quality of caches ...
Member avatar small Drachea 2y
Drachea12468Member avatar small Kalshen 2y
General Discussion

Beastlord Darmac kill (Heroic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5ULQsYGrCk&feature=youtu.be
Member avatar small Jenesyss 2y
Jenesyss0134Member avatar small Jenesyss 2y
General Discussion

Oh hey :D

Not all of it is updated but we've moved into the top 20 guilds on our server overall. Not just for a 6 hour schedule. So yay us! And thanks everyone 3(
Small Neith 2y
Neith4199Small Somuchdamage 2y
General Discussion

2/11 raid

I might be late tonight I have to take the cat to the over night vet at 10 pm est 9 server but it's the only vet open that works with my gf and I work schedule
Member avatar small Ázusa 2y
Ázusa065Member avatar small Ázusa 2y
General Discussion

Alt Raids

A Heroic Highmaul run intended for core raiders and their alts will be taking place every Saturday night at normal raid time, 10:15pm.Players outside the core group talk to an officer in advance if you want to come.Anyone else is obviously welcome...
Small Mike 2y
Mike292Small Mike 2y
General Discussion

ATT Uverse

Sorry guys, dealing with ATT U-Verse destroying my internet. I've been trying to get this shit resolved, but am forced to use alternative means to get on the internet. I should have it resolved by tomorrow.
Member avatar small KptKrunch 2y
KptKrunch074Member avatar small KptKrunch 2y
General Discussion

1/21 raid

I WILL be there tonight, but it is snowing pretty bad up here and my lady has a shit car for snow. If she happens to need me to pick her up i will have to bail mid raid. if she decides he can make it, then we're gravy.
Member avatar small Tazzenie 2y
Tazzenie060Member avatar small Tazzenie 2y
General Discussion

Some Blizzcon pictures finally

Lets see if I can remember how to make this work...
Small Asmie 2y
Asmie19352Member avatar small Vatras 2y
General Discussion

news on number of drops concerning raid size and loot setting

well, if it's not news to you it's news to me lolpeople seem to think that 1 loot per 5 people in raid drop and considering we got 4 drops on every boss we did tonight and another raid got 6 pieces of loot for having 30 people, sounds right to mea...
Small Warbourne 2y
Warbourne2110Small Tanker 2y
General Discussion

Getting real tired of your shit tuesday...

Not being able to log on until an estimated time of 6pm is really annoying. And sense I can't log on and vent in game, for obvious reasons... I'm venting here. >:(
Small Neith 2y
Neith4161Small Asmie 2y
General Discussion

Have you ever DPS'd so hard that you made someone /gquit?

ehehehehheheheheheheh
Member avatar small Vatras 2y
Vatras2138Small Asmie 2y
General Discussion

WoD BiS Dungeon gear lists

Some of these might be a little out dated, but this is a good baseline to start looking into for those of us less inclined to crunch numbers to maximize every tiny ounce. http://downloads.nestar.ca/BiS_Gear_Lists/
Small Shambier 2y
Shambier3175Small Adnaap 2y
General Discussion

Greetings

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small Tanker 2y
Tanker13322Small Karuna 2y
General Discussion

WoD Guide to everything

WoWHead had a pretty great guide with lots of info. thought id share it with everyone.http://www.wowhead.com/news=244123/warlords-of-draenor-launch-guide
Small Shambier 2y
Shambier052Small Shambier 2y
General Discussion

WoD Class

Hello everyone,I would like to get a feel for what class/ role everyone will be maining in WoD if possible to begin to set up a roster, and which classes I need to emphasize recruiting to fill our team. I would like to know as soon as possible so ...
Small Shambier 2y
Shambier10343Small Sunnybonez 2y
Page 1